Saturday, November 7, 2009

What is right??

What is the right thing to do?? Is it right to fight for someone but at the same time hurting the ones you love?? Is what you are doing now hurting or helping the ones you love?? Is this what they want you to do?? Are we doing the right thing??

I don't know... i'm feeling so confused right now... hmm... not really confused but more like being at an intersection and not knowing which path to head down... the first road is the path most taken, the path i should take, but also the path that the ones we love may not agree to... the second path is the less-chosen path, it won't cause grief and dread to the ones we love but is this what they really want??

How simple will life be if everyone just speaks their mind... tell me, what do you want?? which path should i take?? then this world will be free of conspiracy, misunderstandings and backstabbings... i would rather everyone tell of my faults straight to my face than to spread rumours behind my back... if you want someone to listen to you, speak up... don't whisper to the person next to you...

Tired of waiting, I was crazy for you...I am still crazy for you and I will keep on waiting...
내가 기다릴께

No comments: