I miss sitting beside Chia, my class partner since Form 4...
Thengy who does everything in fast motion...
Yokie's "do you miss me??" every morning...
Honey's scribbling and weird laughter...
The sounds of Shirley's shouts when we get too noisy...
Sue's pale, zombie-like face in the morning...
Mel's robustness...
Mei's blurness...
SieYong's eternal love for Jacky Cheung...
I miss how we always sing in class...
Fangirl about DBSK...
Make so much noise till next block can hear...
How we eat and sleep in class...
The times i rule the library...
How Pn. Ling has been more than a teacher to us...
How Ms. Chan keeps nagging at us to do our assignment...
The way Mr. Teng calls us 'cha bo' or "ey... you so pretty la..." or "yo... lu kao boh sui lo..."
All the class parties we held for no reason...
Haih... they're all gone now... we can't turn back time, nor can time repeat itself... the only thing we can do now is to take a moment and just recall those wonderful times embedded deep within our minds and hearts...
Anyway, check out the album i created just for this purpose... it's on my profile in Facebook...
I really treasure the great times i had in Form Six... to those of you who were there, thank you so much for making that time the best time of my life... MISS you girls so much...
Kamsa hamnida... Saranghae yongwonhi~~
2 comments:
I Miss that too!! wooooo =(
sobbsss...miss it too.
Post a Comment