
Well, this drama is actually the korean version of Hana Yori Dango (Japanese Version) and Meteor Garden (Taiwanese Version)... i'm currently watching the recent episodes online and also watching it all over again on kbs world (kbs world on astro is slower than kbs2 in korea)... and i must say that the guys of the Korean F4 are the best looking ones... hahaha... i love Lee MinHo... anyway, since the latest eipsode is not out yet, i'll just satisfy myself with introducing the cast of this drama... haha... EYE CANDY!!! *nosebleed, faints*
First up is Goo Hye Sun as the lead actress Geum Jan Di...

Next is Lee Min Ho as F4 leader and heir of Shinhwa Group, Goo Jun Pyo...

Kim Hyun Joong of SS501 as one of F4's member, Yoon Ji Hoo...

Kim Bum as F4 member and playboy potter, Seo Yi Jung...

Kim Joon as the other F4 playboy member, Song Woo Bin...

Haih... isn't this enough to make people watch this show?? anyway, this drama is really worth watching... good looking actors, great story line, lavish cars and clothes, evil witch, monkey... haha... just go watch the show and you'll know what i'm talking about...
K... that's all for now... can't wait till the final episode but don't want it to end... haih...
i LOVE Lee Min Ho!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE BOYS OVER FLOWERS. REALLY NO ONE CAN RESIST THE NEW F4. THEY ARE HEARTTHROB. I WISH I COULD BE ON THE PLACE OF JANDI.I HATE THAT WITCHY MOM OF JUNPYO. I JUST LOVE F4. THEY ARE MY PASSION.
Post a Comment